Instruction on the right of cancellation for consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity.
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date you or a third party have agreed to buy.
To exercise your right, you have to write a clear statement to the Company (a letter, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. If relevant, please send to:
Sonnenberger Strasse 64
Our email address can be found on the website.
You can also use the attached model withdrawal form, but which is not required.
To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the right before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than that offered by us – Standard), and repay immediately within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received through your cancellation of this contract with us.
For this redemption, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly state otherwise. In any case you will be charged fees because of this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods (whichever is earliest).
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send the goods within fourteen days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You have to pay for any diminished value of the goods, when this value is due to a loss necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Model withdrawal form
If you want to withdraw from the contract, you may fill out this form and send it to us at:
Sonnenberger Strasse 64
– Hereby revoke (s) I / We (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract entered into for the purchase of the following goods (*) / provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name / consumer (s)
– Address of the / consumer (s)
– Signature of / consumer (s) (only for message on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The right does not apply to contracts…
- The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer shall prevail or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- The supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price has been agreed in the contract that can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and their current value of fluctuations in the market depends, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts…
- If their seal was removed after delivery to delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return;
- The supply of goods if they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods;
- For the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
The rules in this section “returns” are not mentioned gem prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right. the “Instruction on the right of withdrawal for consumers.”
Customers are requested prior to returning the return report the seller to (06128/944930 or email@example.com) to announce the return. In this way, they allow the seller the fastest possible assignment of the products.
Customers are asked to send the goods as a prepaid package back to the seller and keep the mailing receipt. The seller will refund the customer to request in advance the cost of postage, unless they are borne by the buyer himself.
Customers are asked to avoid damage or contamination of the product. Goods should be sent with all accessories back to the seller if possible in their original packaging. If the original packaging is no longer in possession of the buyer, another suitable package should be used to ensure adequate protection against damage in transit and to avoid any damage claims because of damage due to faulty packaging.